Hi :)
Anne is;
1.   familiar with the list so she knows the volume of traffic to expect
2.   able to keep up with the traffic very well

3.   seems to enjoy being here
4.   probably ready to take on new challenges

Vaishnav is a recent arrival who looks like being well on his way to the devs
list.  Being a moderator there might help him become more familiar with some of
the issues there.  if the devs list doesn't need moderating then i apologise
for not realising it's treated so differently from all the other lists.

I am sure we have all been new and keen at projects and then rapidly realised
we've taken on too much and had to back out and then felt guilty about that or
felt like never having anything to do with them ever again.  Some call it "burn
out".  From what i have seen so far i'd like to see Vaishnav stick around a
long while and not suffer burn out too quickly.  There are factors he might not
be aware of and it felt unfair to expect him to jump in without knowing things
we thoroughly grok through having been here more than a day.

Not all of us here can write code or do a patch.  The closest we get is writing
macros and even that is waaay beyond most of us.  Should we encourage him to
build on his talents and mix with like-minded people or chain him down here
with commitments to this list?

It's up to him of course

Regards from

Tom :)