Hello,

RD Vaishnav wrote on 2013-05-04 13:49:
i m interested in becoming moderator for mailing list. and is it fine if
i check mails just twice or thrice a day?? and thanks for the opportunity.

thanks a lot! I've just made you moderator of the users list. ;-)
Of course, it's totally fine to check mails even just once a day. There's no obligation to read everything in time - sorry if my mail sounded that way. I just want to make sure that people moderating the list are also actually reading it, that's it. :)

So, welcome on board!
Florian