top post ... bottom post ... top post ... bottom post ... top post
... bottom post ... top post ... bottom post ... top post ... bottom post
           one requires re-reading the post, before getting to the new bit;
              one allows the new bit to be read - if one needs refreshing
on what's gone before, then merely scroll down.

       Why do some folks want to complicate things which are really quite
simple;
           oh, windows could be rolled up & down in a car whenever;
               then electric windows made it impossible to do so unless the
engine was running  ;-)

Hi :)