Hi,

I have a question in that context:

How does LO (writer) determines the window size while opening a file?
I know, that one can set the page size and found, that LO stores in some way
the window size of a file for display.
However, this is overridden when I run LO in command line mode (for printing,
translation etc in a bash script). Thereafter all files newly openend in a
distorted (small) window. I tried to manipulate the
registrymodifications.xcu
However, in regular intervals its overridden by someone else (LO?).
Thus, every time I open a file, I have to change the window size manually.

(Debian Linux, KDE 3.5, LO 3.5.5.2, 4.0.4.2)

Walther