Hi :)
Please, when replying do a "Reply to all" or "Group reply" or "Reply to list".
Thanks for trying to work-around the 'problem' of me getting duplicates of your
replies but i really don't mind getting duplicates.  It's easy to hit the
delete key.  I think we are supposed to delete-out individual's addresses from
the "To" and "CC" fields but sometimes that means the person that posted
doesn't get any of the replies because they are not properly subscribed to the
mailing list.  It's easier just to send to the list and everyone and let them
quickly hit their delete key when they see the same message got through twice.

The mailing lists used to have a really clever way of handling all this but
various people prefer it this way around :(  The rest of us have just learned
to live with it.

Sorry about all that!!

It should be possible to "Cascade" any windows that are in a group on your
taskbar surely?  Don't you just right-click on the 'button' on the taskbar and
select "Cascade"?  Win Xp and earlier going back to Win98 had something like
that didn't they?  Vista and Win7 too?  So, is this problem only happening on
Win8?

Also which version of LibreOffice are you using?  If you have any trouble at
all with 4.1.0 then just uninstall it and go back to 4.0.4.  That 3rd digit
show how many "service packs" the branch has had so about .4 becomes very very
stable and predictable.  Most people will find even beta-testing versions
plenty stable enough but some will find odd things that don't quite work for
them, in which case just go back to the stable branch.