Le 25/02/2014 12:35, Alex Thurgood a écrit :

More info, not sure whether it is of any use, or just adds to the
confusion :

>From my understanding of reading this :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19721238/callablestatement-with-parameter-names-on-postgresql

and several other related posts, it appears that the JDBC4 postgresql
driver does not implement named parameter support because it is not
supported at the protocol level by the back end.

Also see this discussion in relation to ISNULL parameter type testing:

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/Bug-Cannot-pass-null-in-Parameter-in-Query-for-ISNULL-td5034727.html

Apologies to all if I appear to be going off-topic.

Alex