Hi :)
+1
That is true.  However i rarely need to do more than correct tpyos or
sepling mistooks or maybe reword something.  Luckily i don't have to
collaborate with other people much either (apart from them sending me
hideously malformed MS documents and me pasting their article into 'my' Odt
newsletter).

I suspect a lot of people are in a similar position to me but of course a
lot are in a similar position to you and also a lot similar to Virgil too.