Hi :)
Still, it's always good to give the simplest answers jic that really was
all you wanted.  If nothing else it's good for the archives for people in
the future who might be really unclear about the finesses and detail.

Also it gets it out of the way and lets you know that your message has been
received by a live audience rather than vanished into the ether.  It's
often tricky to get the balance right as many questions can be ambiguous or
weren't aware of some other idea that is possible with LO and maybe not so
possible with alternatives.

Anyway, welcome in and good to see you joining in.  Hopefully Cor's answer
solves it?