No great mystery.

If they are more conservative--LibreOffice 4.2.6 is a solid build, somewhat
lacking in the latest office features.
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-still/

If they have more tolerance for change, and accept the potential for some as
yet undescribed bugs affecting use, then early adoption of the 4.3.0 branch is
a reasonable choice.
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/

Both are good well tested software packages.