hello Andreas,

On 17 janvier 2015 23:25:30 CET, "Andreas Säger" <ville...@t-online.de> wrote:
>Am 16.01.2015 um 14:48 schrieb Andreas Säger:
>>
>> As far as content matters,
>>> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php
>>
>> is the major resource of user knowledge for both OpenOffice and
>> LibreOffice users. This mailing list is somewhat disappointing.
>>

>More specificly:
>
>A considerable amount of all postings, including this thread, is about
>how to access this f****g mailing list. Most of the rest is Tom
>apologising that nobody could answer some question.
>
>> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php
>is searchable without registration, has a section for each component
>and
>tons of tutorials, documents and extensions for each component. It
>allows to upload screen shots as well as documents, lets you specify
>your technical specs (OS, version etc) for all your postings, is
>availlable on all platforms with a browser, The core group of
>volunteers
>are very experienced users who can answer conctrete questions about the
>API, macro languages and databases.
>The average rate of topics is 30 per week, the vast majority of them
>being answered.
>Hope this helps,
>Andreas Säger
>(known as "Villeroy" on forum.openoffice.org)

I am curious why you are pushing the OpenOffice  forum rather than the
LibreOffice Forum (access via Nabble or the other forum, http://
www.libreofficeforum.org ; or Ask.libreoffice.org ). Obviously you are a
volunteer there but please remember we (TDF, the LibreOffice  project) don't
advocate in any way  that users subscribe to the OpenOffice  forum hostee on
OpenOffice. org

thanks,

Charles.