Le 18/01/2015 00:07, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :

Charles,

> I am curious why you are pushing the OpenOffice  forum rather than the
> LibreOffice Forum (access via Nabble or the other forum, http://
> www.libreofficeforum.org ; or Ask.libreoffice.org ). Obviously you are a
> volunteer there but please remember we (TDF, the LibreOffice  project) don't
> advocate in any way  that users subscribe to the OpenOffice  forum hostee on
> OpenOffice. org

Quite simply because it is better, more complete, and more replete with
people knowledgable about how to use LibreOffice/AOO/NeoOffice and has
been for a very long time. That cumulative experience is a goldmine.

Much as I hate to say it, and despite my being a fairly frequent
contributor to the AskLO forum, I still regularly search for answers in,
and direct people to, the OpenOffice.org forum. That is not likely to
change in my opinion as long as I continue to be a user of LireOffice.

Alex