On 1/27/2016 7:20 AM, Philip Rhoades <p...@pricom.com.au> wrote:
> You continue to misunderstand (I am not surprised) . . I am NOT
> defending my "beliefs" I am saying clearly that a technical list is NOT
> a place for proselytising on superstitions or politics or anything else
> that does not have something to do with what the list if for.

What you are doing is attacking, even insulting people who believe
differently from you by calling their belief system 'superstition',
rather than the normal term, 'religion'.

Atheism is just as much a 'superstition' - per your meaning - as any
other religion. Atheists simply choose to have 'faith' in the belief
that everything in the world today is just there by some random accident
of nature.

So, Philip, how about coming down off your high horse, and LET IT GO.