Phil,you wrote:

Just observation - you believe in sky fairies ....
- Albert Einstein, Erwin Schrodinger, Paul Dirac, Antony Flew, all believed in
a God; as do Richard Swinburne, Francis Collins, William Lane Craig, to name
just a few.

you also wrote.....
Well if you weren't clueless (which is not consistent with you believing
in fairy stories) you would have realised by now that I don't have any
and that I don't approve of others proselytising on this list . .

I hope you would not refer to any of those I've listed above as 'clueless.'
Posts like yours could easily be seen as being offensive.
/Gary