On 10/25/2016 01:18 PM, Ken Springer wrote:
LO 5.1.5, Windows 7

The help file says to go to Format - Page and select the background tab. Then it says "On the background tab page...".

Unfortunately, no such tab exists.

I'm assuming they've moved the feature to somewhere else?

Before I started using LO, I use to make a watermark be taking an image and "fading" it to the point is look like a watermark. Then I use it in the background. I made one that can be seen on the computer and seen when it was printer out [laser or inkjet] BUT was too "faded" to be copied with a "standard" copier or printer/copier.

I do not know about Mac's version, but it use to be you set the object to a high transparency and that did it. Then there was a Watermark option.

According to the [5.2.1.2] DEB package I use . . .

you go to Format > Page.

Choose Area tab to select the Fill option for Bitmap.

Insert the image [jpg, etc].

At that point, go to the Transparency tab and choose the percentage that works for you.