On 10/31/16 2:21 PM, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:

On 26/10/16 06:18, Ken Springer wrote:
LO 5.1.5, Windows 7

The help file says to go to Format -  Page and select the background
tab.  Then it says "On the background tab page...".

Unfortunately, no such tab exists.

I'm assuming they've moved the feature to somewhere else?

If it helps at all I have created a template with watermarks good to go:

https://www.apertura.co.nz/libreofficewatermarks

Thanks, Dave, but it's not necessary. I have few docs to do that need a "Draft" watermark, then I don't think I'll need it again in the foreseeable future.

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.11.6