On 31/10/2016 21:47, Ken Springer wrote:

> Thanks, Dave, but it's not necessary.  I have few docs to do that need a
> "Draft" watermark, then I don't think I'll need it again in the

Going forward, you can abuse the classification system, by selecting
"Internal Only" as the classification. This will add a header, footer,
and diagonal message across every page, that says "This content is
marked Internal Only. Do not distribute it outside of the business." or
an abridgment thereof.

On second thoughts, it might be less scary to simply create a
classification "Draft", with slightly more appropriate messages,
displayed in a less in-your-face manner.

jonathon