Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to make a hidden table in LibreOffice
Writer (I can make hidden characters but I'd like to make hidden tables)
... if not could that be made a reality?

[I use hidden text/information in my documents because I am a teacher and
in a test for example, the questions for students are not hidden and the
answers are hidden WITHIN the same document.  That way I can hide the
answers and print a test for the students and unhide text and print an
answer key.]

Thank you.

Henry