At 10:59 01/12/2016 -0500, Henry Sikkema wrote:
I am wondering if it is possible to make a hidden table in LibreOffice Writer ...

I think not, but read on.

... (I can make hidden characters but I'd like to make hidden tables) ... if not could that be made a reality? [I use hidden text/information in my documents because I am a teacher and in a test for example, the questions for students are not hidden and the answers are hidden WITHIN the same document. That way I can hide the answers and print a test for the students and unhide text and print an answer key.]

What you *can* do - and I think serves your purpose perfectly - is to insert a section and put your table in the section. Sections can be hidden, and doing so hides all their contents, of course.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker