El 2016-12-01 16:59, Henry Sikkema escribió:
Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to make a hidden table in LibreOffice
Writer (I can make hidden characters but I'd like to make hidden tables)
... if not could that be made a reality?

It is possible to insert the table on a section (Insert → Section) and then hide the section. Sections accept any kind of contents and you can even have a section within a section.

It is also possible to set a condition to hide/unhide the section automatically using a variable: Set a variable (Insert → Field → More fields → Variable tab) named, for example, MyVariable and give it a value, for example 2. Now insert the frame and check the "hide" option, writing under "condition"

MyVariable==1

Here the section will be visible, but if you double click on the variable and change its value to 2, the section will hide immediately.

Regards,
Ricardo

[I use hidden text/information in my documents because I am a teacher and in a test for example, the questions for students are not hidden and the
answers are hidden WITHIN the same document.  That way I can hide the
answers and print a test for the students and unhide text and print an
answer key.]

Thank you.

Henry

--