On Tue May 01 2018 14:06:17 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), toki
<toki.kant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/30/2018 09:53 PM, Virgil Arrington wrote:
>> That was my thinking as well, which is why I'm intrigued by the
>> possibility of doing it directly within LO.

> Is it worth US$5,000 plus court costs plus attorney fees, to do
> something that is a known Section 508/ADA violation?

Probably not, but this is irrelevant, since it is entirely possible to
create a PDF Fillable Form that isn't in violation of anything.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=screen+reader+friendly+fillable+PDF+forms

> I am not a lawyer.
> This is not legal advice.

So, maybe you shouldn't make such loud, arrogant pronouncements,
especially without having all of the facts.