On Wed May 02 2018 16:31:08 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Tanstaafl
<tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:
> On Wed May 02 2018 16:04:41 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Virgil
> Arrington <cuyfa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I will have to weigh the effort it takes to create accessible documents
>> in whatever file format I use.
>
> For PF forms, it is one (or two?) checkboxes when exporting the document.

Of course I meant PDF forms...

> I suspect he may be one of the FSF nuts who reject PDF because it isn't
> a 'free' file format - but I could be wrong (in which case I apologize).

By free, I mean free in a form acceptable to the FSF, which has a very
different meaning of free from what  mos people think of. I understand
their arguments, but they can be - well, the words 'zealot' and even
'cultish' come to mind.