Hi

    Recently, I volunteered to teach computer classes at a senior center.  I'm teaching Excel, Word, Power Point, etc. I'm trying to promote LibreOffice.  I use LibreOffice at home.  However, I am having an extremely difficult time with LibreOffice Impress. After saving after every new slide, LibreOffice crashes on me.   I send the crash report, restore the program, then I have to reposition the last slide (What was slide 13, is now slide 12). My presentation is only 15 slides.  In other words, LibreOffice crashed 15 times!

    I am using LibreOffice vs 7.4.2.3 on a Windows 10 vs 10.0.19044 laptop.

    I want to do a presentation on LibreOffice using Impress, but not with that nonsense.