Dave,

I am having the same/similar issues as Brian's but with 8.1.2.    But for me,
it's even worse.

There are only two resources I can request which are "mem_total" and
"swap_total".   All others fail.

$ qrsh -l mem_total=1M
Last login: Mon Sep 10 22:02:39 2012 from login-1-1.local

Kickstarted 10:30 16-Mar-2012
[me@compute-1-13 ~]$ exit

$ qrsh -l mem_free=1M
error: no suitable queues
$ qrsh -l mem_used=1M
error: no suitable queues

$ qrsh -l swap_total=1M
Last login: Mon Sep 17 09:49:50 2012 from login-1-1.local

[me@compute-1-13 ~]$ exit

$ qrsh -l swap_free=1M
error: no suitable queues
$ qrsh -l swap_used=1M
error: no suitable queues

$ qrsh -l swap_free=1M
$ qrsh -l swap_used=1M
error: no suitable queues

Anything else we can try to help narrow in on the issue?

Joseph