Brian Smith <b...@usf.edu> writes:

> Hi, Joseph,
>
> Wow.  Just ran into this one myself (mem_free).  Adding a complex value to
> each host set to mem_free=(ram on host) made for a good work-around.  The
> variable is still being reported, so it still reports the real mem_free
> (not the value you set), but the problem seems to go away when I do this.
>  Just FYI.

Is the report you get from qalter -w p the same as previously reported?
Is this specific to mem_free or more general, and can anyone reproduce
it in a basically default configuration?  It's difficult to address when
it's not reproducible, and doesn't seem worth spending much time on.

--
Community Grid Engine:  http://arc.liv.ac.uk/SGE/