Hi, Joseph,

Wow.  Just ran into this one myself (mem_free).  Adding a complex value to
each host set to mem_free=(ram on host) made for a good work-around.  The
variable is still being reported, so it still reports the real mem_free
(not the value you set), but the problem seems to go away when I do this.
 Just FYI.

-Brian

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Reuti <re...@staff.uni-marburg.de> wrote:

> >> I see this in all SGE 6.2u5 installations I have, so maybe it was fixed
> lateron.
> >
> > Do you mean it reports an unknown resource (rather than just falling
> > foul of the mis-reporting of memory in 6.2u5)?
>
> Correct. - Reuti
>

> > --
> > Community Grid Engine:  http://arc.liv.ac.uk/SGE/

Brian Smith
Assistant Director
Research Computing, University of South Florida
4202 E. Fowler Ave. SVC4010
Office Phone: +1 813 974-1467
Organization URL: http://rc.usf.edu