> Am 06.12.2018 um 09:47 schrieb Hay, William <w....@ucl.ac.uk>:
>
> On Wed, Dec 05, 2018 at 03:29:23PM -0300, Dimar Jaime Gonz??lez Soto wrote:
>>   the app site is https://omabrowser.org/standalone/ I tried to make a
>>   parallel environment but it didn't work.
> The website indicates that an array job should work for this.
> Has the load average spiked to the point where np_load_avg>=1.75?

Yes, I noticed this too. Hence we need no parallel environement at all, as OMA
will just start several serial jobs as long as slots are available AFAICS.

What does `qstat` show for a running job. There should be a line for each
executing task while the waiting once are abbreviated in one line.

-- Reuti