Just a general reminder: Not every company using Groovy has unrestricted internet access... :-)
Cheers,
mg

On 11/02/2019 14:11, Keegan Witt wrote:
Do folks using it really need it to be in the lib directory with all the other jars? Or could they just use Grapes/Grab?

If it's truly helpful, I can keep it.  I'm just wondering if it's overkill.