In addition to removing projects that are no longer developed from the
Groovy Windows installer (Gpars, Gaelyk, Scriptom, EasyB, Gant, GMock), I'm
considering removing the exe files from groovy-native-launcher
<https://github.com/groovy/groovy-native-launcher>.  These haven't been
compiled in quite a while and are just another thing to maintain.  As I see
it, there are two primary benefits these provide.

   1. Provide a way to create file associations so you can double click a
   Groovy file, or run myFile.groovy instead of groovy myFile.groovy.
   2. Hide the command window when launching GroovyConsole.

For #2, I can work around this with a VBScript file (or NirCmd).  #1
doesn't have a good way to solve other than the current native binary
solution since Launch4J doesn't support variable expansion
<https://sourceforge.net/p/launch4j/bugs/162/>.  My question is, do many
folks need this functionality?  It's something I've never personally used.
Please weigh in with your thoughts.

-Keegan