Hi Joshua,
Thanks for ur reply.

The projection of the number of users of the php application is around 10K users. I'm just wondering if tweaking of apache can help me achieve those numbers of users.

but i guess not.. T_T hehe..
im wondering about how to explain this to the php programmer.

can you give me some sample configurations that gave u a good benchmark results?
thanks.