On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 8:21 AM, Ed Avis <[email protected]> wrote:
> Upgrading to Apache 2.2.11 fixes the segfault.  Instead now I get an error_log
> entry:
>
> [Fri Feb 27 13:16:30 2009] [warn] [client 192.168.186.32] [2890] auth_ldap
> authenticate: user eda authentication failed; URI 
> /cgi-bin/test_auth/index.html
> [ldap_search_ext_s() for user failed][Operations error]
>
> Is there a way I can make it log what search it is running on the Directory 
> and
> what results were returned?
>

Only at the LDAP client level, I'm not sure how to do it with openldap.

If it made it out onto the wire, wireshark breaks down the protocol pretty well.

-- 
Eric Covener
[email protected]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
   "   from the digest: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to