On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:26:18 +0100
Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski <ra...@id.uw.edu.pl> wrote:

> > the files are not uploaded in the folder where they suppose
> > to be.
>
> Please explain. So they ARE uploaded but in the wrong path?
> Or there's no folder? In latter case, the script should
> create the said folder by itself, or you need to create it
> manually.

As the code which I have posted files will be stored at
fileadmin/user_upload/images/profile/

But no files are uploaded there at all. The directory structure do exists. The
error which are shown in the frontend are actually coming from

// file type is ok
          if($GLOBALS['HTTP_POST_FILES']['profile_image']['size'] < $file_size)
            $upload_flag = true;
           else
            $msg = 'Over size file';
       }
       else
          $msg = 'Not an Image file';

Not only that, the file size checking is also not working in this server. Do I
need to install any php module to check all these ?

Thanks