Dnia 18 Stycznia 2010, 10:51, Pn, Krist van Besien napisaƂ(a):
> On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 5:18 PM, J. Bakshi <joyd...@infoservices.in>
> wrote:
>
>> I can see the files are transferred but after
>> that it simply reports "Not an Image file".
>
> What is "it" here. Is this error message logged in a logfile
> somewhere, or is it displayed in your webbrowser?

OP posted the script that "checks" MIME type of POST attachment, but I
have a hunch the web server doesn't have write access to the temporary
upload directory specified in php.ini. Hints to that are that php isn't
setting the size of uploaded file in HTTP_POST_FILES.