Hi Tom,

You absolutely have a point there.
The site functions without it, however APC improves the sites performance(it
should as there is almost 100% cache hit, however I didn't and can't do decent
investigation into that).
Note that the customer configures all application parts(php, apache, mysql,
...).
So if the customer writes bad code and the site doesn't perform, that is not a
problem.

However load on the VM is kind of ok. It is the IO load to the san that I want
to get down :)

Grtz