I have several working virtual hosts on my Mac. Recently, I tried
to create yet another one by copy-pasting what I did for the others,
but to my surprise the new site doesn't work.

What I did :

  In /private/etc/hosts, insert the line

  127.0.0.1 localshow.com www.localshow.com

  In /private/etc/apache2/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf, insert the paragraph

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName localshow.com
    ServerAlias www.localshow.com
    DocumentRoot "/Users/myusernamehere/Documents/Sites/Show"
    ErrorLog "/private/var/log/apache2/localshow.com-error_log"
    CustomLog "/private/var/log/apache2/localshow.com-access_log" common
    ServerAdmin w...@coolestguidesontheplanet.com
    LoadModule php5_module /usr/libexec/apache2/libphp5.so
<Directory /Users/myusernamehere/Documents/Sites/Show>
Require all granted
DirectoryIndex index.php
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

   But when I type www.localshow.com in my browser, the URL is not recognized
and I get redirected to a domain seller website.
   The /private/var/log/apache2/localshow.com-error_log and
  /private/var/log/apache2/localshow.com-access_log are empty.

    What did I do wrong ?