Test in my enviroment step by step.

STEP 1 : execute a comands ping or host the domain www.localshow.com or
www.localshow.com
in comand line:
$host www.localshow.com
www.localshow.com has address 207.148.248.143
$ping www.localshow.com
PING www.localshow.com (207.148.248.143) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 207.148.248.143: icmp_seq=1 ttl=47 time=153 ms

Question:  this ip 207.148.248.143 is you ip host?!

STEP2
i exec comand in my enviroment:
$ dig NS ping www.localshow.com
output:
;; ANSWER SECTION:
ping.            21451    IN    NS    ns2.dns.nic.ping.
ping.            21451    IN    NS    ns5.dns.nic.ping.
ping.            21451    IN    NS    ns3.dns.nic.ping.
ping.            21451    IN    NS    ns1.dns.nic.ping.
ping.            21451    IN    NS    ns6.dns.nic.ping.
ping.            21451    IN    NS    ns4.dns.nic.ping.

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;www.localshow.com.        IN    NS

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
com.            299    IN    SOA    ns.buydomains.com.
hostmaster.buydomains.com. 115002911 86400 7200 604800 300
Question 1:
this dns ns2.dns.nic.ping. and others is your dns...i think this dns is
wrong order ,check this, the normal order this ns1.dns.nic.ping first and
not ns2.dns.nic.ping;
Question 1:
What is this AUTHORITY SECTION: ns.buydomains.com, the string "buydomains"
like website from market domains free.

my sorry for my bad write in english, i'm from brazil and not know full
grammatical english