Hi,

Have there been any suggestions or thoughts of changing the project name from
isis to something else ? I only ask, because searching for apache isis usually
brings up some unwanted / unsavoury results, and I would expect that might just
increase over time. It also might trigger email spam filtering, company
firewall rules, etc to kick in for some. I could imagine other contexts in
which the mere occurrence of the word isis might create some unwanted
distraction or issue.

I can appreciate how much upheaval that such a name change could cause, but
nonetheless thought it worth asking about.

Thanks