​Peter,
Also as a last resort if absolutely nothing else is workable, you could
theoretically run an Export to XML, and then process that XML with custom
code you write, and THEN re-import back into a new empty repo.​

Please share your solution with the group if you would, once found. Adobe
might benefit from seeing what problems they are creating and how people
are working around those problems. Hopefully that's a legit use of this
email list also.

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wcl...@gmail.com