Thank you for your answer. The Spin's distribution I downloaded from the
link you pasted above only has Java examples, useful when your application
is using Jena directly. I'm using Jena through Fuseki, it's a Ruby on Rails
app...

I guess I'll have to write a class with <something> and ask Fuseki to load
it on startup, I'm trying to find an example now.

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Martynas Jusevičius <marty...@graphity.org