Hello,

Thanks for your answer. In my first email on this thread I explained what I
was trying to achieve:

I'm using Jena rhrough Fuseki from a Ruby on Rails web app, now I want to
add Spin to the stack so I can force some constraints on the insertions.
What you said in your last paragraph is exactly what I want to do, and yes,
the example I pasted is from Spin's distribution.

Matt