Not sure about Fuseki architecture, as I'm using JAX-RS REST layer
over Jena instead. But yeah it looks like you'll need to write some
Java code and plug it in. It could work as a request filter of some
kind.

SPINConstraints is probably the class you need, I think an example
should be included with the API:
http://topbraid.org/spin/api/1.2.0/spin/apidocs/org/topbraid/spin/constraints/SPINConstraints.html
1.3.0 Javadoc is not online though, you would have to look in the distribution.

Martynas