For some use cases, the tabular SPARQL select query output formats are not
optimal. That's true when the results are in fact tree-shaped, such as multiple
skos concepts with their relations and their respective labels. Therefore, it
would be highly useful if I could offer the output of a SPARQL construct query
in a format which a web developer without any knowledge of RDF can immediately
cope with.

>From Andy's mail on this list
>(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jena-users/201306.mbox/%3c51cdec39.3060...@apache.org%3E)
> I understand that there are issues re. the scalability of json-ld and its
>suitability for updates. However, I imagine that for a large number of use
>cases these issues would not matter, and an integration of jena-jsonld into
>Fuseki (perhaps with a warning hint in the documentation) could be
>tremendously helpful for people using Fuseki just out of the box.

What do you think?

Cheers, Joachim