While debugging I often run into cases where I walk through Graph objects (esp MultiUnions) and don't really know which graphs they are. Looking at triples is often not sufficient. I wonder whether the Graph interface (or at least GraphMem etc) could be extended with a String name field that could be set to identify the graph. Then people could place a backward link to the graph name (or even just a comment) into the Graph object itself upon creation. I welcome other suggestions too, or maybe I am the only one who would find that useful?

Thanks,
Holger