I've got nothing against DBPedia, although I don't think it's particularly useful to make a comparison in that way between Virtuoso and Jena, unless you are ready to do the work to ensure that the actual resourcing for the two services is the same, forever.

what kind of problems do you see, i have a local Fuseki server running downloaded nt-Dbpedia datasets, which i regulary actualize.

Where would you be serving this data from? Do you have perhaps employer backing or other long-term backing for this?

Such a service should be A REFERENCE PUBLIC ENDPOINT run by Jena Develepoment like Virtuoso runs it with Dbpedia, but Jena Team can take another dataset ofcourse.

Is there now such a A REFERENCE PUBLIC ENDPOINT running by Jena Team? If you think, this is not necessary, then ok...

baran

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library