I think you might be confusing literal datatypes in RDF/SPARQL and
object/datatype properties in OWL.

You don't need an ontology to be able to run a query. Just make sure
datatypes in your query match your data.

If you need to define your domain in an ontology, then you need to define
properties and sort them into object/datatype ones, again depending on how
you used them in your data.

My point is, it's not very useful to use ontology terms when talking about
queries.