Dear All

I'm missing something with use of the query builder to create VALUES
clauses.
The code

    @Test public void buildValues() {
        SelectBuilder sb = new SelectBuilder();
        sb.addValueVar("item",  "spoo", "flarn");
        System.err.println(sb.buildString());
    }

generates

  SELECT  *
  WHERE
    {  }
  VALUES ?item { "spoo" "flarn" }

which I believe to be syntactically incorrect but in any case I want the
generated VALUES clause to be inside the WHERE {} ie

  SELECT * WHERE {VALUES ?item {"spoo" "flarn"}}}

What should I be doing and how should I have known that?

Chris

PS please to excuse the misuse of @Test here ... exploratory use only.

--
"What I don't understand is this ..."   Trevor Chaplin, /The Beiderbeck
Affair/

Epimorphics Ltd, http://www.epimorphics.com
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20
6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)