On Mon, 2018-03-19 at 20:01 +1000, David Moss wrote:
> I agree, the technical documentation is not the place to keep basic how-to
> examples. But with Jena the basic how-to examples seem to be missing entirely.
> I have written GUI applications using the available examples from MYSQL.
> MYSQL does have this kind of thing if you look. Jena does not.
>
> Try typing " mysql java gui tutorial" into Google and see what pops up.
> Then try " Jena java gui tutorial" and contrast the results.

Everyone's been on the low end of the learning curve with the RDF
technology stack, but I would advise to set aside the idea that your RDF
solution architecture should look anything like an SQL-based solution.
The RDF stack is web-ready, which means that what you are trying to do
is probably easier than you expect it to be.

If you described your goals, requirements, and constraints in more
detail, maybe we could be of more assistance.

Regards,
--Paul