      From: javed khan <javedbtk...@gmail.com>
 To: users@jena.apache.org
 Sent: Sunday, 27 May 2018 11:12 AM
 Subject: Error in Jena code, when switch to another computer

Hello

I have created an application using Jena and Java swings. It was working
fine. I switched to another laptop and opened the same file on new laptop
(I re-installed Netbeans), but it gives me error everywhere asLiteral() and
asResource() are used. TheĀ  asLiteral() and asResource() are used in
multiple places but everywhere it is highlighted as error.

Could you please highlight the issue ? What could be the problem?

Regards