Thanks for your reply

I use almost the same versions of Java, Netbeans and Protege as my previous
system.

The error is:

ERROR [main] (RDFDefaultErrorHandler.java:44) -
file:///C:/Users/Utente/Downloads/LAPTOP/getset/(line 1 column 1): Content
is not allowed in prolog.
Exception in thread "main" org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
file:///C:/Users/Utente/Downloads/LAPTOP/getset/; lineNumber: 1;
columnNumber: 1; Content is not allowed in prolog.