Hello Lorenz, the problem is not in the code because it works fine on
another computer. When I open the same file on other system (both have same
version of java ), it just highlight the error everywhere asLiteral() and
asResource() is mentioned. When I run the code , it gives me the error
mentioned above "content is not allowed in prolog" which is usually caused
by whitespace etc.