From: Alysson Gomes <alyssonas...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 18 July 2018 at 14:55
To: <users@jena.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Question about indexing in text search

Hi Rob!

I attached the file with the code of the text index (file index.ttl) but to
facility it, follow the image:

I'm using the same queries of the previous mail. Case has something wrong,
please indicate it some solution.

Em qua, 18 de jul de 2018 às 10:12, Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org> escreveu:

This is a misunderstanding, not a bug.  Property functions use the SPARQL
collection syntax i.e. ( <http://dbpedia.org/property/first> “David”) to pass
arguments to the function which is given as the predicate, in this case
text:query. The rdf:first/rdf:rest you see in the logs is simply the expansion
of that into triple patterns which later gets extracted out into the actual
property function call.  The fact that those happen to be similar to the
property you’re are trying to search on is purely coincidental.

If your query is not working as expected then the actual problem is elsewhere,
likely in the configuration of your text index.  So you would need to share
that configuration and show how you actually execute your query if you want
further help with this.

Regards,

Rob